The Synaptic Trust - Creating Futures for All
We are a learning community which creates chances for dreamers, idea makers and innovators to connect, thrive and outperform. We empower our children to use their skills as divergent thinkers, responsible role models and leaders to carve out their own futures, and become extraordinary citizens.
We are passionate that all schools in our family are free to follow their own destinies based on the needs and aspirations of their investors. Our uniqueness and different strengths ensures that our communities grow and prosper and that we have opportunities to support and learn from each other as we create futures for all.
At The Synaptic Trust all children are valued inspired and respected within our happy, welcoming academy community.
We set high expectations for all our children. Practitioners give every child the opportunity to experience success in their learning, by providing a relevant and challenging curriculum with an emphasis on personalised learning.
- Create a welcoming and caring atmosphere, placing safeguarding at the forefront of all we do;
- Expect the very best from all through developing an enjoyment, and commitment to twenty-first century lifelong learning;
- Develop critical thinking and the ability to transfer skills (Building Learning Powers – BLP);
- Foster self-esteem, self-autonomy and self-discipline;
- Provide inspirational opportunities to acquire, develop, and apply a broad range of knowledge, understanding and skills;
- Enable pupils to become creative, innovative and enterprising learners who welcome challenge;
- Develop a respect for the spiritual, moral, social and cultural values and views of others;
- Encourage and recognise the importance of pursuing a healthy lifestyle and developing wellbeing; and
- Promote a sense of community cohesion through developing partnerships with all stakeholders in our academy.