Key Outcomes for Families
2017-18 Action Plan
Being a Best Start Children’s Centre means we are subject to an Ofsted inspection in the same way that schools and nurseries are inspected.
We want to make sure we are doing the best for all of our families in the Shirley area.
Our motto "Helping families fulfil their potential" underpins our outcomes below. Our long term outcomes means Shirley Children's centre can develop and sustain its services for families now and future families.
Our Key Outcomes for Shirley Children's Centre are:
- To improve access to early childhood services for families especially those who are expecting children and those in vulnerable groups
- To encourage families to participate in services and activities, including those who may be less likely to do so
- To improve the quality, range and relevance of universal and targeted services provided for families in the area
- To help child be ready for school and improve health and well-being
- To improve parenting skills and the lives of vulnerable children
All these key outcomes will lead to children being 'Ready for School' which is the centre's key goal for all children