Summary of key findings for parents and pupils
This is an outstanding school.
- Pupils benefit greatly from the school’s highly inclusive and happy ethos. Pupils feel valued and make exceptional progress, both academically and in the development of their personal and social skills.
- The quality of teaching over time is outstanding and is characterised by high expectations of all pupils and an enthusiasm for learning which is infectious. As a result, pupils make excellent progress from their starting points in reading, writing and mathematics.
- Pupils’ attainment at the end of Key Stage 2 is consistently well above average. The proportion of pupils attaining higher levels in English and mathematics is also well above the national average.
- Pupils’ behaviour is excellent. Pupils feel very safe. They carry out roles of responsibility with maturity and pride. The school accurately recognises the potential to increase the numbers of pupils involved even further.
- The headteacher’s passion, commitment and energy have been central to the school’s successful drive to secure and maintain high quality teaching and pupils’ outstanding achievement. He is fully supported by a highly capable team of senior and middle leaders, including the governing body, who, in its own right, plays a key role in sustaining the school’s success
Download the full report
Performance Tables and School Data
Click here for School Performance Table information
Click here for School Data information
Click here for Parent View